Programatically setting a HeaderTemplate HeaderText.

Andy

I am trying to set the header text of a datagrid at run time using the
following code
<asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="">
<HeaderTemplate>
<asp:HyperLink id="hlLink"
runat="server"></asp:HyperLink>="<%sHeadingString%>
</HeaderTemplate>

This doesn't work. And I can't seem to get to the object in code in
the code behind page using something like
dgLibraryView.Columns(0).hlLink.Text= sHeadingString

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Amar

You should override ItemCreated event of Grid and write everything you
want at each cell

protected override void OnItemCreated(DataGridItemEventArgs e) {

if (e.Item.ItemType == ListItemType.Header){
for(int i=0;i<e.Item.Cells.Count;i++){
e.Item.Cells.Text = ........