    the style class name and style attributes. Anyone can let me know if there
    is an open source, or point me the right direction to do that. Thanks a
    lot!
    John, Dec 16, 2004

  2. John

    nicholas Guest

    this is what I did:
    Just connect to your database, open datatables etc.
    And at the end of your code add:

    response.write("<link rel=""stylesheet"" type=""text/css""
    href=""/custom_css/" & CurrentRow("cssstylename") & ".css"" />")

    It worked for me
    Hope this helps

    nicholas, Dec 16, 2004

  3. John

    nicholas Guest

    oops, didn't see this: "into an object model..." (I read to fast)
    sorry, can't help you

    nicholas, Dec 16, 2004