Programmatically Applying Style Sheets....

soulcode

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of an easy way of doing this...

****************** ASP.NET/VB.NET *********************
With MenuSystem.MenuHeaderStyle.Style
.Add("font-family", "verdana")
.Add("font-size", "70%")
.Add("height", "15px")
.Add("background", "#9999ff")
.Add("border", "0px solid gray")
.Add("padding-left", "20px")
.Add("padding-Top", "7px")
.Add("padding-Bottom", "7px")
.Add("padding-Right", "20px")
.Add("cursor", "hand")
.Add("border-top", "0px solid black")
.Add("font-align", "center")
End With

I'm dynamically creating user controls that contain web controls which
are also created dynamically. Creating controls this way kindof made
things really complecated and the only way I could apply styles to them
was to programmatically do it (above). Is there a way that i could
somehow map a stylesheet element through code?

Let me know if you need further clarification.

Cheers,

Soulcode.