    Can anyone shed some light on where I should look?

    Thanks

    Neil
    Neil, Oct 20, 2005

  2. "Neil" <> a écrit dans le
    message de news: ...

    > I want to know how I can programmatically customize the browser (it will
    > only be IE that is used) to remove things like the Standard Buttons bar.

    That's because you are not looking at the right place, that's not an Asp.Net
    question, that's a JavaScript question.

    For new windows (pop ups) :
    var ouverte = window.open( url_cible, '', 'toolbar=no, location=no,
    directories=no, status=yes, menubar=false, width=1012, height=690,
    resizable=yes' );
    Michel de Becdelièvre, Oct 20, 2005

  3. Neil

    Bruce Barker Guest

    you can't anymore do to security reasons. if you really need this feature,
    you will have to create your own custom browser that your users download and
    run. you can create one using the web browser control.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Oct 20, 2005
  4. exactly only in JavsScript, take a look at this:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...hop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/open_0.asp

    or better, about window object in JS
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...author/dhtml/reference/objects/obj_window.asp

    Sebastian Wojciechowski, Oct 20, 2005