    place of using the import wizard? If so, where can I find the
    documentation and samples? For C++ or C# please.

    Thank you, Russ
    Russ, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Some general stuff to get you started:
    Use capicom. If you don't have the dlls, you should be able to find it on
    the microsoft site.

    It's com, so you'll be able to import it into a .NET wrapper
    Create a Capicom.Store object.

    To open a store of certificates:
    call the Open method of the Capicom.Store object
    user = CAPICOM_CURRENT_USER_STORE,
    store name = "my"
    open mode = CAPICOM_STORE_OPEN_MAXIMUM_ALLOWED |
    CAPICOM_STORE_OPEN_EXISTING_ONLY

    To list the certificates of an open store:
    do a for each on the Certificates property (Collection of certificate
    objects) of the object returned from the open method
    The certificate object can be inspected by using the GetInfo method on a
    Certificate object
    parameter = CAPICOM_CERT_INFO_SUBJECT_SIMPLE_NAME will get its unique name

    To import a certificate:
    call the Load method of the object returned from the open method
    storage type = CAPICOM_KEY_STORAGE_USER_PROTECTED

    To remove a certificate
    call the Remove method of the object returned from the open method
    the remove method expects the subject simple name of the certificate

    hope this helps

    Jeremy Chapman, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Russ

    Russ Guest

    Thank you Jeremy, I will investigate Capicom.

    Russ

    Russ, Sep 16, 2005