Programmatically Scroll GridView Control

Axeman

I have an AJAX enabled web form with several data-filled GridView
controls. The users accessing this web app will navigate the site via
touch-screen monitors (i.e.: no mouse). As a result, I need an easy
way for them to scroll the GridViews when the data is not visible. I
want them to click on a button, which will then accordingly scroll the
grid up or down. I have tried all the various combinations of the
suggestions that I could find:

GridView.Rows(20).RowState = DataControlRowState.Selected

and

GridView.Rows(20).Focus()

and

GridView.SelectedIndex = 20

and

'Set focus to a hidden button control (column)
GridView.SelectedRow.Cells(5).Focus()

If I could set focus to a particular row, I think it should scroll to
show that row. This would be fine, but nothing seems to work. Anyone
have any suggestions on how I could programatically scroll a GridView
control?

Thanks!