    Chris Lane Guest

    Is there a way to programmatically set the name of the Select, Insert, Delete
    and Update methods?

    Chris Lane, Jul 30, 2007

  2. Chris Lane

    Manish Bafna Guest

    Hi,
    I think below link is what you are looking for:
    Hope this answers your question.
    Thanks and Regards.
    Manish Bafna.
    MCP and MCTS.

    Manish Bafna, Jul 31, 2007

  3. Chris Lane

    Chris Lane Guest

    Thanks, Manish! By the way, are you the guy who wrote his own
    ObjectDataSource Control?

    Chris Lane, Jul 31, 2007
  4. Chris Lane

    Chris Lane Guest

    That is a great link to using the SQLDataSource control but I was looking for
    a way to set the Type and Crud methods programmatically of the
    ObjectDataSource control if is possible.

    Chris Lane, Jul 31, 2007