programmer required

Discussion in 'Java' started by jz-list, Feb 12, 2004.

  1. jz-list

    jz-list Guest

    Hi,

    If this is off topic, then a) please forgive me and b) please let me know
    where I should be posting this.

    I am a Macromedia Flash web application developer. I have developed an
    online application that now requires some Java development. The general jist
    of it that I have developed a photo sharing site using Flash / ASP & SQL. To
    upload images, users currently have to use a standard HTML form. I am
    interested in using a custom built Java applet to manage this. We are using
    ASPupload, which we still want to use. So, the Java needs to allow users to
    select multiple files and pass their paths to ASPupload.

    I have a more detailed spec for interested developers. Could interested
    developers please reply to me at . I would be very keen to
    see examples.

    Much obliged,

    JZway Interactive
    www.jzway.com