Programmer Research

Discussion in 'C++' started by John J. Jordan, May 4, 2006.

  1. Hello,

    My name is John Jordan and I am a researcher in the Computer Science
    Division at the University of California, Berkeley. Under the
    supervision of Professor Susan L. Graham, I have developed a tool that
    enables programmers to compose and modify code with fewer keystrokes,
    with the goals of speeding up coding and helping those with RSI. I
    would like to invite you to take part in a survey intended to evaluate
    the usefulness of this tool.

    The survey is online and will take approximately 10 minutes. During the
    survey, you will be asked a few questions about your habits and
    experiences with programming tasks.

    If you have any questions about the survey, you may contact me by
    e-mail: . If you have any questions regarding
    your treatment or rights as a participant in this research project,
    please contact the University of California at Berkeley's Committee for
    Protection of Human Subjects at (510) 642-7461 or
    .

    The survey is online at http://sequoia.cs.berkeley.edu/survey/

    Thank you,

    John J. Jordan