programmer wanted for small project

downunder

Hi,

I am in need of a java programmer for a small project that I don't have time
to complete all of the components myself.

Basically I am putting together a software package that will need to connect
via an rs232 connector to an electronic cash register. I will provide all
associated information provided by the manufacturer.

The actuall tasks would be to
1. Retrieve appropriate information from a central database, and upload
to the cash register.
2. Retrieve appropriate information from the cash register, and upload
it to the central database.

I eagerly await your responses.