Programmer's Avenue

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by ProgFrk, Apr 7, 2006.

  1. ProgFrk

    ProgFrk Guest

    Ladies and Gentlemen,

    I give you the most renowned Programmer's Avenue.

    This is the World Head-Quarters for Programmers.

    Check out the no. 1 Blog site for Programming Discussions on C, C++
    Java .....

    http://progav.blogspot.com

    For all who loves programming. This is a place for programmers to share
    ideas, solve problems & discuss programming trends, logics and
    ofcourse, to hang out and have a good time full of fun, laughter,
    etc...

    Join this reputed organisation and be a proud member.

    Goto : http://groups.google.com/group/progav

    Regards
    ProgFrK
    http://progav.blogspot.com
    ProgFrk, Apr 7, 2006

  2. ProgFrk wrote:
    > Ladies and Gentlemen,
    >
    > I give you the most renowned Programmer's Avenue.

    Which is just piping a number of newsgroups traffic into the blog. I'd
    check my legal position on this, if I were you...
    Vladimir S. Oka, Apr 7, 2006

  3. ProgFrk

    Default User Guest

    Vladimir S. Oka wrote:

    > ProgFrk wrote:
    > > Ladies and Gentlemen,
    > >
    > > I give you the most renowned Programmer's Avenue.

    > Which is just piping a number of newsgroups traffic into the blog. I'd
    > check my legal position on this, if I were you...

    Excellent. Such setups give you all the disadvantages of web forums,
    and none of the advantages, plus all the disadvantages of usenet, and
    none of the advantages.

    Brian
    Default User, Apr 7, 2006
  4. ProgFrk

    Skarmander Guest

    Default User wrote:
    > Vladimir S. Oka wrote:
    >
    >> ProgFrk wrote:
    >>> Ladies and Gentlemen,
    >>>
    >>> I give you the most renowned Programmer's Avenue.

    >> Which is just piping a number of newsgroups traffic into the blog. I'd
    >> check my legal position on this, if I were you...

    > Excellent. Such setups give you all the disadvantages of web forums,
    > and none of the advantages, plus all the disadvantages of usenet, and
    > none of the advantages.

    Personally, I like to phrase that as "Weblogs are the best of both worlds.
    They combine the content quality of Usenet with the coherence of the World
    Wide Web."

    S.
    Skarmander, Apr 7, 2006
  5. "Vladimir S. Oka" <> writes:
    > ProgFrk wrote:
    >> Ladies and Gentlemen,
    >>
    >> I give you the most renowned Programmer's Avenue.

    > Which is just piping a number of newsgroups traffic into the blog. I'd
    > check my legal position on this, if I were you...

    Before the articles are piped into the blog, all headers and
    signatures are deleted, so it's impossible to tell who wrote what.

    Keith Thompson, Apr 7, 2006
  6. ProgFrk

    Keith Thompson wrote:

    > "Vladimir S. Oka" <> writes:
    > > ProgFrk wrote:
    > >> Ladies and Gentlemen,
    > > >
    > >> I give you the most renowned Programmer's Avenue.

    > > Which is just piping a number of newsgroups traffic into the blog.
    > > I'd check my legal position on this, if I were you...

    > Before the articles are piped into the blog, all headers and
    > signatures are deleted, so it's impossible to tell who wrote what.

    That sounds like a definite copyright violation. That's no longer
    serving as a simple usenet feed.

    Brian