Programmer's Avenue

ProgFrk

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I give you the most renowned Programmer's Avenue.

This is the World Head-Quarters for Programmers.

Check out the no. 1 Blog site for Programming Discussions on C, C++
Java .....

http://progav.blogspot.com

For all who loves programming. This is a place for programmers to share
ideas, solve problems & discuss programming trends, logics and
ofcourse, to hang out and have a good time full of fun, laughter,
etc...

Join this reputed organisation and be a proud member.

Goto : http://groups.google.com/group/progav

Regards
ProgFrK
http://progav.blogspot.com

Vladimir S. Oka

ProgFrk said:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I give you the most renowned Programmer's Avenue.

Which is just piping a number of newsgroups traffic into the blog. I'd
check my legal position on this, if I were you...

Default User

Vladimir said:
Which is just piping a number of newsgroups traffic into the blog. I'd
check my legal position on this, if I were you...

Excellent. Such setups give you all the disadvantages of web forums,
and none of the advantages, plus all the disadvantages of usenet, and
none of the advantages.

Brian

Skarmander

Default said:
Excellent. Such setups give you all the disadvantages of web forums,
and none of the advantages, plus all the disadvantages of usenet, and
none of the advantages.
Personally, I like to phrase that as "Weblogs are the best of both worlds.
They combine the content quality of Usenet with the coherence of the World
Wide Web."

S.

Keith Thompson

Vladimir S. Oka said:
Which is just piping a number of newsgroups traffic into the blog. I'd
check my legal position on this, if I were you...

Before the articles are piped into the blog, all headers and
signatures are deleted, so it's impossible to tell who wrote what.

Keith said:
Before the articles are piped into the blog, all headers and
signatures are deleted, so it's impossible to tell who wrote what.

That sounds like a definite copyright violation. That's no longer
serving as a simple usenet feed.

Brian