Programmers Judgement and Software programming companies

egreene.hu

How can I make a judgement of good programmers from the programmers
website. Can anyone take a look at http://www.sioure.com and tell me
what I should look for when looking for good programmers.

Joshua

Victor Bazarov

How can I make a judgement of good programmers from the programmers
website. Can anyone take a look at http://www.sioure.com and tell me
what I should look for when looking for good programmers.

I don't think this is the right venue for such discussion. Please
consider posting to 'comp.programming' or even to a newsgroup with
'jobs' and '.d' in its name. Your question has really nothing to do
with C++ _language_.

egreene.hu

I don't think this is the right venue for such discussion. Please
consider posting to 'comp.programming' or even to a newsgroup with
'jobs' and '.d' in its name. Your question has really nothing to do
with C++ _language_.

I am sorry. Please excuse me

Joshua