programming a telephone

Denis

Hi all,
I want to make some little programs for my sony ericsson p910i but I
don't know how to program a cellular phone... someone can help me?
Thanks.

DM

TechBookReport

Denis said:
Hi all,
I want to make some little programs for my sony ericsson p910i but I
don't know how to program a cellular phone... someone can help me?
Thanks.

DM
Yes, investigate J2ME.

Darryl L. Pierce

Denis said:
I want to make some little programs for my sony ericsson p910i but I
don't know how to program a cellular phone... someone can help me?

Take a look at the Mobile Information Device Profile (or MIDP). It is a
set of APIs for mobile phones such as the p9xx series of devices. You
can download Sun's Wireless Toolkit to do the development.

David N. Welton

Denis said:
Hi all,
I want to make some little programs for my sony ericsson p910i but I
don't know how to program a cellular phone... someone can help me?
Thanks.

Ciao,

You might take a look at Hecl: www.hecl.org. Utilizing the latest
versions with HeclBuilder, you don't even need a J2SE or J2ME SDK
(although having the J2ME SDK really helps because it has a nice
emulator). What's more, it's an easy and simple language to learn.

Even if you don't end up using it, Hecl is under a liberal license that
allows you to take bits and pieces of the code to use in your own J2ME apps.

Saluti da Padova,
--
David N. Welton
- http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/