programming applicatio for p900

jack

Hi all
New to this group

I have experimented with many java softwares for p900 which are all
half the screens

I wanted to develope an full screen java application for some purpose
please help me with any of the resources which allows the java
developement in p900

Thanks

jack

sorry for the incomplete information p900 is my sony erric mobile hand
for which i want to develope softwares
i have the sdk for this purpose but the problem is that i dosent allows
to creat a full screen application neither touch screeen events are
captured
please help me in this as im intrested in creating such application for
my mobile device

Thanks for replying

Edwin Martin

jack said:
sorry for the incomplete information p900 is my sony erric mobile hand
for which i want to develope softwares
i have the sdk for this purpose but the problem is that i dosent allows
to creat a full screen application neither touch screeen events are
captured
please help me in this as im intrested in creating such application for
my mobile device

There is really a lot of information on Sony Ericsson's website:
http://developer.sonyericsson.com/site/global/docstools/java/p_java.jsp

Edwin Martin

jack

this link i know about it but i even have this ide in which i have
experimented with this but unable to make a full screen application in
java for p900 piece

Darryl L. Pierce

jack said:
New to this group

I have experimented with many java softwares for p900 which are all
half the screens

I wanted to develope an full screen java application for some purpose
please help me with any of the resources which allows the java
developement in p900

Have you tried checking the Sony/Ericsson website for SDKs?

Darryl L. Pierce

jack said:
this link i know about it but i even have this ide in which i have
experimented with this but unable to make a full screen application in
java for p900 piece

What have you tried so far?

Darryl L. Pierce

jack said:
some sample examples which are already then in sdk

Does the S/E SDK have a FullScreenCanvas class or something similar? The
Nokia SDK has that for Nokia devices, so perhaps S/E has something
similar *if* they support such a thing.

jack

the emulator in the sdk do have the full screen in but also have the
buttons on the screen which are useless i jsut want to remove them and
want to use full screen for developenent
i have also downloaded 168 MB sdk for symbian but it has its further
requiterments

so now i have left out with java if this problem resolves then its
fantastic

thanks to all please help me in this as i have no hint how to make java
application in p900 full screeen

Thanks for replying

Darryl L. Pierce

jack said:
the emulator in the sdk do have the full screen in but also have the
buttons on the screen which are useless i jsut want to remove them and
want to use full screen for developenent

Are you adding Commands to the canvas? Also, you didn't directly answer
my question: is there a class called FullScreenCanvas or something
similar that says in its public contract that it gives you the full
physical screen for rendering?