    1. Advertising

  2. raae

    Daniel Pitts Guest

    Daniel Pitts, Dec 21, 2007

  3. raae

    Lew Guest

    raae wrote:
    >> http://coderspam-programming.blogslime.spam

    Our dear slime-mold, "UMM" he's calling his pathetic self these days.

    Did he steal the shoes he's wearing?

    Did he fake his exams?

    What a maroon!

    --
    Lew
    "For years I've been dying to tell you what I've thought of you, and now,
    Lew, Dec 22, 2007
  4. raae

    Qu0ll Guest

    "Lew" <> wrote in message
    > raae wrote:
    >>> http://coderspam-programming.blogslime.spam

    > Our dear slime-mold, "UMM" he's calling his pathetic self these days.
    >
    > Did he steal the shoes he's wearing?
    >
    > Did he fake his exams?
    >
    > What a maroon!

    Worse than that, he thinks Java 1.4 is the *current* version. He's an
    out-of-date maroon!

    --
    And loving it,

    -Q

    (Replace the "SixFour" with numbers to email me)
    Qu0ll, Dec 22, 2007