    find the time to visit! ADVthanksANCE!

    =Fred (a.k.a. the POTM-MASTER)

    , Jan 20, 2005

  2. wrote:
    > C/C++/Perl/Python/PHP/Shell/awk/Ruby/TCL/etc ...
    > Given a list of words, your program must create a crossword puzzle.
    > Deadline: February 28, 2005.
    >
    > http://dinsights.com/POTM is the home of the "Programmer Of The Month"
    > contest. The POTM is purely for fun and is not sponsored. The contest
    > originated in the early 90s and has recently (09/2004) been revived.

    Compilers: gcc (C), g++ (C++) -
    gcc/g++ -v yields: Reading specs from
    /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i386-linux/2.95.4/specs
    gcc version 2.95.4 20011002 (Debian prerelease)
    library and include limitations may exist. I have no ability to
    extend the capabilities provided by the host.

    That's not a C++ compiler :)

    Seriously, you're not getting a fair treatment of C++ with that
    compiler. I suggest you try to upgrade it to preferbly the latest GCC
    release.

    Gianni Mariani, Jan 20, 2005

  3. seller Guest

    you have to register? without https:?
    yeah right!

    seller, Jan 20, 2005
  4. Owen McShane Guest

    On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 08:37:51 -0800, seller wrote:

    > you have to register? without https:?
    > yeah right!

    It's not like they're asking for your credit card details, is it?

    Like alcohol and nicoteen, the sweetest lovers there's ever been
    http://www.dub.org.uk

    Owen McShane, Jan 21, 2005