    degree and im willing to learn and curious to see input from other c++
    programmers

    , Aug 22, 2003

  2. On 22 Aug 2003 14:28:15 -0700, wrote:

    >hi i am a new user who just started studying c++ this year in my IT
    >degree and im willing to learn and curious to see input from other c++
    >programmers

    General advice about anything (I see no question?) is to read the FAQ,
    at [http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/].

    Alf P. Steinbach, Aug 22, 2003

  3. Greg P. Guest

    <> wrote in message
    | hi i am a new user who just started studying c++ this year in my IT
    | degree and im willing to learn and curious to see input from other c++
    | programmers

    Monitor this newsgroup and post questions you may encounter with any
    homework (BUT DO NOT POST YOUR HOMEWORK FOR A SOLUTION). If you need help,
    make an effort then seek these grounds of wisdom. It will show that you are
    at least trying ;)

    Greg P., Aug 23, 2003