    Please forward it to me.

    Thanks,

    Pradeep.

    Pradeep Yadav, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Pradeep Yadav <> writes:
    > Does anyone have a soft copy for the book "Programming Pearls by Jon
    > entley" .

    Jon Bentley probably does.

    > Please forward it to me.

    We discuss the C programming language here. Requests for illegal
    copies of copyrighted works are off-topic.

    Keith Thompson, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Pradeep Yadav

    Richard Bos Guest

    Pradeep Yadav <> wrote:

    > Does anyone have a soft copy for the book "Programming Pearls by Jon
    > entley" .
    > Please forward it to me.

    So; you not only aim to be a thief yourself, but would have us be
    thieves, as well?

    Go away from here, and never soil our newsgroup again. You are a blot
    upon humanity, not fit to be in our presence.

    Richard

    Richard Bos, Dec 23, 2004