Progress bar keeps progressing when everything (?) is loaded (frames involved)

Hennie de Nooijer

Hi, i've an anoying problem.

SITUATION
I created a webpage with CSP (crystal Enterprise ASP pages) and
Javascript. The page consists of frames. When someone pushes a button
in one frame (grouping of cubes and reports) i load another frame with
report and cube links. When someone pushes a report or a Cube link an
ActiveX or a DHTML viewer is started.

THE PROBLEM
The problem is that when someone pushes a button in the GroupFrame the
reports and cube links are loaded correctly, but the progressbar below
in the statusbar keeps running. It's showing that not everything is
loaded yet, but everything is loaded!!!

The next time when i push a button in the group frame all the links
are corerectly loaded but now there's is no progressbar (so correct)
and then the next time when i push the link in the groupframe again
Again a progressbar is continously shown (what the heck??!!)

It has something to do with frames because when i load the information
in a pop up screen it doesn't show a progressing progress bar.

I hope that someone can help me with this problem..

Thx

Hennie