Progress Monitor

Ajay Singh Tomar

Hello ,

We are using Interface IProgressMonitor from package
org.eclipse.core.runtime.

This measures the progress made by an task. It comes with Cancel button but
eventhough user presses Cancel button, it can ignore the cancel request.

Are you aware of any other progress monitors in java where progress can be
brought to halt immediately by pressing cancel button?

Please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Ajay Singh Tomar

Christophe Vanfleteren

Ajay said:
Hello ,

We are using Interface IProgressMonitor from package
org.eclipse.core.runtime.

This measures the progress made by an task. It comes with Cancel button
but eventhough user presses Cancel button, it can ignore the cancel
request.

Are you aware of any other progress monitors in java where progress can be
brought to halt immediately by pressing cancel button?

Please don't multi-post. It is annoying and not likely to get you more
answers.