    show progress of page loading?

    Thanks
    Konrad
    Konrad, Nov 30, 2003

  2. Hi Konrad,

    Based on my research and experience, the following article is useful to
    you. Please check it carefully.

    http://www.aspnetpro.com/NewsletterArticle/2003/08/asp200308bm_l/asp200308bm
    _l.asp
    Make a Progress Indicator For Slow-Loading Pages
    "...
    One problem with ASP.NET is that keeping the user informed about the status
    of a long running task is difficult. When a page that takes time to load is
    posted to the server, the user often is left wondering whether the
    application is responding or if their request even made it to the server.
    I'll give you a simple tip that provides the user a basic status screen to
    provide them better feedback.
    ..."

    Does it answer your question? If I have misunderstood your concern, please
    feel free to let me know.

    Best regards,

    Jacob Yang
    Microsoft Online Partner Support