progress

Merrigan

Hi All,

I have posted yesterday about an ftplib issue, this has been resolved.

I actually want to ask something here...

The script that that ftplib error was from...I was wondering - What do
I need to do to print the stats (speed/s, percentage done) of the
upload that is running on the monitor.

This script runs on a Fedora Machine.

Thanx for the help guys!

-- Merrigan

half.italian

Hi All,

I have posted yesterday about an ftplib issue, this has been resolved.

I actually want to ask something here...

The script that that ftplib error was from...I was wondering - What do
I need to do to print the stats (speed/s, percentage done) of the
upload that is running on the monitor.

This script runs on a Fedora Machine.

Thanx for the help guys!

-- Merrigan

Looks like all you've got on the Python side is the size() method.
You could start a timer when the transfer begins, and then compare the
size on the server versus the size locally to get progress.

~Sean