Project Announcement: Ruby and Rails binary packages for Solaris.

Prashant Srinivasan

Hello Rubyists,

I'm happy to announce a project/release that delivers Ruby/Rubygems
Solaris packages. Also bundled are DTrace support, extensions,
performance fixes for Solaris. We plan to add the Rails ecosystem in
our next release.

So if you're in need of a installable packages( or code to create
them), please visit:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/rubyopensolaris/
http://rubyopensolaris.rubyforge.org/

There are, of course, at least a couple of other ways to get your
pre-built copy on Solaris, and the RubyOpenSolaris project does not
overlap with those.

Feel free to add yourself to the below mailing lists to track /
influence the contents / delivery of these packages @

(e-mail address removed) for general discussions / feature
requests etc.,
(e-mail address removed) for new release announcements.
(e-mail address removed) for development discussions.

Best Regards,
-ps

--
Prashant Srinivasan