    Any ideas?

    Thanks,

    Steven
    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVu?=, Jun 16, 2004

  2. Build Menu -> Configuration Manager. What build configuration do you
    have here.

    Trevor Benedict R
    MCSD

    Trevor Benedict R, Jun 17, 2004

  3. Active Configuration is Debug

    =?Utf-8?B?U3RldmVu?=, Jun 17, 2004
  4. There are 2 more things that you can try out.
    1. Make a backup copy of the Web.Config file and copy another Web.Config
    file from another project into this project folder. Restart Visual
    Studio .NET and open the project and try to debug.

    If it works then edit this Web.Config File to add the extra setting that
    you might have had.

    2. Point your browser to the default page. This should start the
    ASPNET_WP.Exe. The you can goto VS.NET, Debug Menu->Processes. Select
    the aspnet_wp.exe & click attach. If you are not able to see this
    process then make sure the check box below the process list box is
    checked.

    If you are still not able to figure out then send me the web.config file
    with after inserting dummy information for password etc. in a .txt file.

    Since the other projects are working. The only other place could be the
    config file or IIS. Since there is nothing much in IIS, I suspect the
    Config file.

    Trevor Benedict R
    MCSD

    Trevor Benedict R, Jun 18, 2004
  5. Open IIS -> Expand he web Site in Question -> Right click on it - >
    Select Properties ->Directory Tab 9Default) -> click On Configuration ->
    Locate .ASPX mapping in the listbox & Check if the DEBUG verb is set
    under the allowable Verb.

    This is the only option that I could think of in IIS after an after
    thought. But this is a rare option unless you modified it for some
    testing, taking the fact that you recently rebuilt it.

    Trevor Benedict R
    MCSD

    Trevor Benedict R, Jun 18, 2004