Project hangs when run from IDE

Jennifer

I have an ASP project (Visual Studio 2002 - code behind = VB). It was
running beuatifully this morning from the IDE. Then I'd click the run
button and it would just sit there and a while later I got an error
message that said (paraphrased because I don't remember exactly)
something about debugging cannot continue on the server. It completed
with the question if I wanted to disable debugging on this project in
the future. Um...no I didn't. But it kept happening and wouldn't
work. So I chose yes - to discontinue debugging in the project. I ran

it again and this time the browser came up. It looked like it was
trying to open the default page...and then nothing...it just sits
there.

I've never seen this before...I'm not sure even where to start looking
for an answer as to why this is happening. Does anyone here know what
causes this? I don't know if it helps, but the default page does
nothing when it first opens - doesn't connect to a database or anything

else. It has some links and that's it. Nothing fancy that would cause

a hang up as far as I know.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks!
Jennifer