    detailed description of the work involved.

    To learn more about these positions and the mCode project visit our
    website located at http://mcode.sourceforge.net/

    David O'Donoghue, Sep 24, 2003

  2. David O'Donoghue

    WW Guest

    David O'Donoghue wrote:
    > mCode, a project which began in late 2002 that aims to create a
    > computer simulated photo-realistic world, and possible "neuro/sys",
    > the hardware necessary to export the module's creation to the human
    > brain, allowing the user to view, feel, and experience the generated
    > world "first hand" is seeking volunteer developers to join our team
    > and fill the following positions:
    >
    > C++
    > C++ devs are needed immediately. Candidates must fully understand the
    > C++ "messaging" and routing system. We need some devs to write OO
    > libraries (classes, etc.) and others to write runtimes which take
    > compiled code written with these libraries and interpret it. There are
    > 7 runtimes and libraries which need to be coded, and all of the
    > runtimes must be able to communicate to produce output. Admitted
    > applicants will be able to view the requirements document for a more
    > detailed description of the work involved.

    I am a C++ person, but if you ever intend to put anything into my brain that
    is better be written in Ada. And designers who are not "only" volunteers
    but hardcore guys who could make a space shuttle program.

    --
    WW aka Attila

    WW, Sep 24, 2003

  3. Let me clear things up a little with the description of our project..
    mCode is actually 3 projects being worked on simultaneously. The
    first is the modules, which contains runtimes and libraries for coding
    generated worlds. The second are the other programmed interfaces and
    systems, such as the admin stations, or the interpreter program for
    running traditional programs on the system. The third project is the
    neuro/sys. This is the main focus of a lot of the mCode team, mainly
    because the neuro/sys is completely revolutionary, and thus requires a
    great deal of work.

    It would be a long time before we started development on the modules
    (if ever) first we would need to have proffesional staff(paid
    positions) we would then need to get funding and a med team, so it
    would be more than just a volunteer team, but again that is a long
    ways down the road.

    More info can be found on our site at http://mcode.sourceforge.net

    Hope this clears things up a little.

    DO

    David O'Donoghue, Sep 24, 2003
  4. David O'Donoghue

    WW Guest

    David O'Donoghue wrote:
    > Let me clear things up a little with the description of our project..
    > mCode is actually 3 projects being worked on simultaneously. The

    [SNIP]

    Don't top post please!

    --
    WW aka Attila

    WW, Sep 24, 2003
  5. David O'Donoghue

    Terry Guest

    "David O'Donoghue" <> wrote in message
    > mCode, a project which began in late 2002 that aims to create a
    > computer simulated photo-realistic world, and possible "neuro/sys",
    > the hardware necessary to export the module's creation to the human
    > brain, allowing the user to view, feel, and experience the generated
    > world "first hand" is seeking volunteer developers to join our team
    > and fill the following positions:
    >
    > C++
    > C++ devs are needed immediately. Candidates must fully understand the
    > C++ "messaging" and routing system. We need some devs to write OO
    > libraries (classes, etc.) and others to write runtimes which take
    > compiled code written with these libraries and interpret it. There are
    > 7 runtimes and libraries which need to be coded, and all of the
    > runtimes must be able to communicate to produce output. Admitted
    > applicants will be able to view the requirements document for a more
    > detailed description of the work involved.
    >
    > To learn more about these positions and the mCode project visit our
    > website located at http://mcode.sourceforge.net/

    By volunteer you mean unpaid ?.
    Why would I want to do that ?

    Regards

    Terry, Sep 24, 2003
  6. David O'Donoghue

    Attila Feher Guest

    Terry wrote:
    [SNIP]
    > By volunteer you mean unpaid ?.
    > Why would I want to do that ?

    To pay for your past sins. You are a programmer, are you not? :)

    --
    Attila aka WW

    Attila Feher, Sep 24, 2003
  7. David O'Donoghue

    Terry Guest

    "Attila Feher" <> wrote in message
    > Terry wrote:
    > [SNIP]
    > > By volunteer you mean unpaid ?.
    > > Why would I want to do that ?

    > To pay for your past sins. You are a programmer, are you not? :)
    >
    > --
    > Attila aka WW

    LOL : Are you the groups policeman ? :)

    Regards

    Terry, Sep 24, 2003
  8. David O'Donoghue

    WW Guest

    Terry wrote:
    > "Attila Feher" <> wrote:
    >> Terry wrote:
    >> [SNIP]
    >>> By volunteer you mean unpaid ?.
    >>> Why would I want to do that ?

    >> To pay for your past sins. You are a programmer, are you not? :)

    > LOL : Are you the groups policeman ? :)

    I don't see what the question has to do with the joke I have made.

    --
    WW aka Attila

    WW, Sep 24, 2003