project in VHDL- random number between 0-3

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by mary_k, Mar 20, 2010.

  1. mary_k

    mary_k

    Joined:
    Mar 20, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hey,

    My project is a game that lunches 4 balls up and it shown in UART (640X480), the clk in is 50 MHZ.

    My problem is a machine that enabling 1 ball in every 1 second in random.

    Also if I enabling 1 ball and that machine enabling me the same ball again it cuts that ball and it sends it to the start. How can i make it see 2 ball on the UART?

    Another problem I have is a detector, instead of pushing button number 1 for ball number 1 I want that if I click on number 1 on PS2 it will do the same work on ball number 1 (like the button).

    hope you can help me.
    thx! :)

    mary_k, Mar 20, 2010