project location is not fully trusted by the .NET runtime

Guest

Hello all,

I'm working with the DotNetNuke project, and am getting the above error when
trying to open it in Visual Studio 2003. The Zip file was extracted to a
local hard drive - other than C: in a folder called E:/PortalClient. I have
the web site built, and it runs fine on the local host. The application in
IIS is called NFBCPortal. I've been trying to solve it for some time - here
is what I've done:

Changed the .sln file URL to http://localhost/NFBCPortal/DotNetNuke.vbproj

Changed the DotNetNuke.vbproj.webinfo like so:

<VisualStudioUNCWeb>
<Web URLPath = "http://localhost/NFBCPortal/DotNetNuke.vbproj" />
</VisualStudioUNCWeb>

Tried to give permission to the solution by going to Control Panel,
Administrative
Tools, Microsoft .NET Framework Configuration, open the MyComputer\Runtime
Security Policy\Machine\Code Groups\All_Code\LocalIntranet_Zone, right-click
New... and create a zone, give a name, select
URL type for the code group and type as URL, giving URL of
file://MyServer/NFBCPortal/*

also tried file://Mserver/NFBCPortal/E:/PortalClient/* as directed by a post
in this forum - turned out to be invalid.

Posted and searched the DNN forum - no help.

Started from scratch by right clicking on the DNN zip file, properties, and
clicking on Unblock. I then created another sub folder called Test in
PortalClient, made the URL changes in the two files, and opened the project
successfully in VS 2003 without getting the not trusted warning.

As I said before, The web site has been completed, and I really don't want
to start from scratch. Unblocking the zip file did the trick when starting
fresh with the test folder - there should be a way to give trust to the
location the project is in.

BTW, I'm using XP professional, SP2, VS2003 SQL server 2000. My project is
not in Visual Source Safe - this is not even installed.

Can anyone help me out?

Thanks