project stops at imaginary breakpoint, but no breakpoint exists

Mark

Almost every time I start up my project (in debug mode), my project stops at
an imaginary breakpoint. I have to press F5 to continue. The default page
in my project is a .HTM file containing links to different pages, all of
which are opened using JavaScript in a new window. It always breaks on the
JavaScript line were it opens the new window. I've pasted this below. Any
ideas on why it ALWAYS breaks, and how to keep it from doing this in the
future?

NOTE: I've removed the brakets > and < to keep this email from interpreting
it as HTML.

a href="theprojectsdefaultpage.htm"
onclick="window.open('somenewpage.htm','newchildform','resizable,status');"
THIS DISPLAYS AS A LINK /a

Thanks in advance!
Mark

Mark

Good idea. Unfortunately, it doesn't fix the problem. Could it be that
having an "onclick" event in a hyperlink is throwing it off??

Thanks again.

Mark

Rick Spiewak

Have you re-built the solution? Is there more than one project? - does the
build configuration re-build the correct projects in the correct order?

I have seen this sort of thing before. After checking all of the above, exit
VS.NET, re-start, re-build, and try again.