Project survey: Commercial Companies and the Open Source Community

Discussion in 'Python' started by praz, Mar 13, 2006.

  1. praz

    praz Guest

    Hi,

    I am a student studying Business IT Systems (MSc) at the University of
    Strathclyde in Scotland.

    For my masters dissertation I am investigating the relationship between
    commercial companies and the open source community.

    The project examines the issues, motivations and critical success
    factors in this collaborative relationship.

    If you have experience in this area ... i.e. have worked for a company
    that has released code into the community... Or would simply like to
    pass on your opinions... I would be grateful if you could participate
    in my survey.

    The survey can be found at ...
    http://FreeOnlineSurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=v4qpja3izsf7w9f170254

    Thnx for ur time.