Project using ASP

Eric Armour

Hi All,

You may be interested in my Head Injuries Project, which I doing as part of
my MSc project at the University of Gloucestershire and would like to invite
you all to take part. My dissertation is in regard to whether or not
multimedia can compensate for a person's learning preference. It is all
totally anonymous - unless you wan to enter the prize draw.

My project is on Head Injuries and is part of a pilot study being carried
out by the University of Gloucestershire. The study is designed to assist
the development of multimedia software, in support of Junior Doctors'
training at Cheltenham General Hospital. In this pilot study, it is
primarily the use of multimedia that is being tested and not the evaluation
of the teaching materials.

What's in it for you, I hear you ask? Well three things really:

· Find out what your Learning Style Preference is.

· Contribute to improving teaching for junior doctors (detecting the
difference between someone in a coma and someone who is drunk - could make a
difference between life and death).

· A chance to win a £25 book token - to be drawn on 30 November 2003
(I'm only a poor student).

If you would like to take part in my research, please go to the following
web page.

http://mmedia.glos.ac.uk/mi451/s9912021/HeadInjuriesv1.htm

Best Regards

Eric