Project using ASP

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Eric Armour, Sep 1, 2003.

  1. Eric Armour

    Eric Armour Guest

    Hi All,

    You may be interested in my Head Injuries Project, which I doing as part of
    my MSc project at the University of Gloucestershire and would like to invite
    you all to take part. My dissertation is in regard to whether or not
    multimedia can compensate for a person's learning preference. It is all
    totally anonymous - unless you wan to enter the prize draw.

    My project is on Head Injuries and is part of a pilot study being carried
    out by the University of Gloucestershire. The study is designed to assist
    the development of multimedia software, in support of Junior Doctors'
    training at Cheltenham General Hospital. In this pilot study, it is
    primarily the use of multimedia that is being tested and not the evaluation
    of the teaching materials.

    What's in it for you, I hear you ask? Well three things really:

    · Find out what your Learning Style Preference is.

    · Contribute to improving teaching for junior doctors (detecting the
    difference between someone in a coma and someone who is drunk - could make a
    difference between life and death).

    · A chance to win a £25 book token - to be drawn on 30 November 2003
    (I'm only a poor student).

    If you would like to take part in my research, please go to the following
    web page.

    http://mmedia.glos.ac.uk/mi451/s9912021/HeadInjuriesv1.htm

    Best Regards

    Eric