    and improve my programming skill?

    thanks
    bobby
    Robert S, Oct 12, 2005

  2. Robert S

    Jaspreet Guest

    Robert S wrote:
    > hello folks,
    >
    > i am an intermediate or low intermediate level C programer.does anybody know
    > a good website that offers projects,exercises where i can write some codes
    > and improve my programming skill?
    >
    > thanks
    > bobby

    Goto www.yahoogroups.com and search for c-prog. Subscribe to it and
    there is a links and a file section. Go through those links. Some of
    those links would take you to sites for exercise and examples or basic
    projects.

    And, I am not a moderator of that group or have taken money from anyone
    to promote the group. (Incase anyone had that doubt).
    Jaspreet, Oct 12, 2005

  3. Robert S wrote:
    > hello folks,
    >
    > i am an intermediate or low intermediate level C programer.does anybody know
    > a good website that offers projects,exercises where i can write some codes
    > and improve my programming skill?

    http://acm.uva.es/problemset/
    http://www.topcoder.com/tc

    Robert Gamble