projects ,samples exercises

Robert S

hello folks,

i am an intermediate or low intermediate level C programer.does anybody know
a good website that offers projects,exercises where i can write some codes
and improve my programming skill?

thanks
bobby

Jaspreet

Robert said:
hello folks,

i am an intermediate or low intermediate level C programer.does anybody know
a good website that offers projects,exercises where i can write some codes
and improve my programming skill?

thanks
bobby

Goto www.yahoogroups.com and search for c-prog. Subscribe to it and
there is a links and a file section. Go through those links. Some of
those links would take you to sites for exercise and examples or basic
projects.

And, I am not a moderator of that group or have taken money from anyone
to promote the group. (Incase anyone had that doubt).