Projects show only garbage when running

marcelo

Hi,

I have a problem when running ASP.NET projects done with
VS... they only show garbage (info from HTTP headers)...

Does any1 know what could be wrong?

tia

Marcelo

Peter O'Reilly

..NET has this new thing called garbage collection. Have you ever heard of
it? You need to run the garbage collector; that will solve your problem.
;-)

Seriously....
You may have lost your ASP.NET application mappings for IIS.
If such is the case, then run this utility program: aspnet_regiis.exe

To read more about it....
"HOWTO: Repair IIS Mapping After You Remove and Reinstall IIS"
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;306005

HTH