Promo page without using QueryString

Jack

I want to setup a form that will change dynamically depending on the URL.
However, the regular method I would prefer to use - such as:
www.website.com/form.asp?offer=100 is not something my boss wants to use.
He claims the URL is too complicated for people to type in - this would be
printed on paper as a marketing promo. Instead he wants www.website.com/100
for one offer, www.website.com/101 for another, and so forth. The way I'm
doing it now is the manual, basic way - setup a separate directory in IIS -
such as /100 - and then just have the form setup.

I just am not sure how to accomplish this to be honest. He doesn't want the
URL to be complicated with the '?offer=', but I don't see how else to do it.
The other part of this is I would want the form to change based on the offer
code - offer 100 would have different form boxes for input than offer 101
would. I had planned, assuming I could use the ?offer= method, to just
setup a kind of dictionary file with the separate fields - which would be
fairly easy. Doing it with the /100 way I am just stumped. Any idea on how
to accomplish this? Thanks in advance!!