Prompt out alert box in ASP.NET

Grey

I need to prompt out an alert box when I finished some server programming in ASP.NET. But I don't know how. Please advise me the way.

Million Thanks

Dan Brussee

Assuming of course that your "prompting" "alert box" is supposed to go
to the client, this is a client call. The result of your server
processing will generate an HTML page where you can put Javascript for
an alert message.

Kevin Spencer

You can use Page.RegisterStartupScript to add a JavaScript to the page that
alerts the user. I made a static method out of this, as it is something done
fairly frequently. The method takes a string as an argument, and constructs
a JavaScript alert to add to the page at Startup.

--
HTH,
Kevin Spencer