Propblems with pp

Justin Smith

I am trying to develop a standalone application using pp (since the
original application uses 12 libraries:

use strict;
use Tk;
use Tk::JPEG;
use Tk::pNG;
use Tk::TextUndo;
use Crypt::Blowfish;
use Crypt::CBC;
use IO::Compress::Gzip qw(gzip $GzipError) ;
use IO::Uncompress::Gunzip qw(gunzip $GunzipError) ;
use Date::Manip;
use Data::Dumper;
use LWP::Simple;
use MIME::Base64;
#use Tk::FontDialog;
use Tk::DateEntry;
use Image::Magick;
use Text::Aspell;
use Tk::FileSelect;
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The pp command is:

jsmith@jsmith-desktop:~/research/free-software$ pp -M POSIX diary.pl

But when I type:

jsmith@jsmith-desktop:~/research/free-software$ a.out
couldn't read bitmap file "": No such file or directoryerror reading
bitmap file "" at Tk/Widget.pm line 205.
at Tk/Widget.pm line 203
jsmith@jsmith-desktop:~/research/free-software$

Using pp -P works but I'd like to package perl with the application too.

Any suggestions?