Proper clean up of the COM server

Max Ischenko

Hi

I wrote a COM server (in Python) to be used by VB code in the ASP/IIS
environment. VB client creates and uses one instance of the COM service
per session.

The problem is that memory usage of the dllhost.exe is constantly grows
(at rate of 30Mb/hour) as new sessions are run. Seems like resource
allocated with Server.CreateObject() are never freed. Using VB idiom
"Set lcz = Nothing" doesn't help.

Another symptom: I added debug print stmts to my COM server __init__ and
__del__ methods and discover that __del__ is never called.

And (may be) another symptom: sometimes (can't yet figure out when) I
got an OutOfMemory error when trying to instantiate COM server from VB.