    May I ask you some help please ?

    Regards

    Sylvain
    sylwa, Apr 18, 2011

  2. sylwa

    eliascm

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2009
    Messages:
    42
    Indexing

    You have 2 indices on your array, but you are trying to access it with a single index.
    eliascm, Apr 19, 2011

  3. sylwa

    sylwa

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2011
    Messages:
    2
    Indexing

    Many thanks eliascm !
    I thought that if I used only the first index, I could access to a full vector of bits.

    I went wrong with such following type :
    type arrayOfLogicVector is array (natural range <> ) of STD_LOGIC_vector( busWidth - 1 downto 0) ;

    where only one index is enough to access to a full vector of bits.

    Cheers !

    Sylvain
    sylwa, Apr 21, 2011