    machine...?? Looked around on the microsoft site for an
    overview of how this is done, but had no luck...

    thanks for the help

    vince, Sep 15, 2003

  2. vince

    Ray at Guest

    MDAC is already on the machine, although probably not the latest version.
    Get the latest version at www.microsoft.com/data

    Install the .net framework on whatever machine you want to be able to run
    the .aspx pages.

    For further support, please see a dotnet group. This group is about
    "classic" asp. The dotnet groups have "dotnet" or "aspnet" in their names.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, Sep 15, 2003

  3. vince

    vince Guest

    Thanks, sorry for posting to the wrong forum...

    vince, Sep 15, 2003