    Acme.OrderFullfillment.Data

    The latter seems right but are dependencies across sibling namespace okay??

    KC
    KC, Feb 8, 2005

  2. KC

    Karl Seguin Guest

    I agree that the latter seems right...and I believe that cross-sibling
    depedency is ok.

    Karl
    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin, Feb 8, 2005

  3. Overall, the later is best, if you are aiming for:

    CompanyName.Appliction.Division.Subdivision

    I am not sure I agree with .web in an app, as you are simply dealing with a
    UI type, but it is a valid way of organization, if separating out UIs is one
    means of dividing out your application.

    ---

    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Feb 8, 2005