    Thnaks for your comment ?

    regards
    serge
    =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=, Jan 30, 2006

  2. Postback, load the values in the Context.Items and do a Server.Transfer.

    Karl

    --
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    "serge calderara" <> wrote in
    message news:D...

    Karl Seguin [MVP], Jan 30, 2006

  3. is it the the most common way ?

    Is there any guide lines on when it is prefered to use either, cookies or
    viewstate or session ?

    Ok cookies has its limitation in size and browser validation
    Session is for user basis but......anything can be store in session too

    thanks for your comments

    =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=, Jan 30, 2006
  4. Different solutions fit different needs. If you are trying to transfer
    information from one page to another, the method I outlined tends to be
    prefered by those who know it.

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials