    that I place the value in the element block, but it does not show it as a
    valid property.

    Thanks in advance for your assitance!!!!!!!!

    Jim Heavey, Dec 1, 2003

  2. Jim Heavey

    bruce barker Guest

    for html intellesense VS depends on an xmlschema that defines the valid HTML
    attributes. ToolTip does not showup because its not a valid attribute. You
    can add ToolTip, because html is extendable, and you can add any attributes
    you want.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    "Jim Heavey" <> wrote in message
    > Why does intellisense not show me all of the available properties for a
    > control, such as a text box when I am adding that control in the HTML

    view.

    bruce barker, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Jim Heavey

    Jim Heavey Guest

    Thanks....

    I think I read that the next release of VS.Net will have much improved
    Intellisense....maybe this will be one of the improvements.

    Again...Thanks!

    Jim Heavey, Dec 2, 2003