    How do I create a property for WS? Any examples?
    Thank you,
    Shimon

    Shimon Sim, Jan 11, 2006

  2. Hello Shimon,

    How about adding a parameter in the web method to pass the User's property?
    In Web service, you can save the property in session so that you only need
    to pass the property information at first call.

    Or you may take a look at this article about how to achieve this with
    cookie.

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q820528

    If there is any further question, please feel free to let me know.

    Luke

    Luke Zhang [MSFT], Jan 12, 2006