properties not showing in properties window at design time

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Peter, Dec 10, 2003.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    I created a usercontrol using vb but the properties will not show in
    the properties pane however the properties show up in the intellisence
    list.
    I read several posts about this but got no clear answer, any help will
    be higly appreciated.

    Here's the code:

    Public Class myclass

    Inherits System.Web.UI.UserControl
    Public m_objbcolor As Object = Color.Fuchsia

    'left this out
    #End Region

    <System.ComponentModel.Browsable(True),
    System.ComponentModel.Category("Misc")> _
    Public Property bordercolor() As Object
    Get
    Return m_objbcolor
    End Get
    Set(ByVal Value As Object)
    m_objbcolor = Value
    End Set
    End Property

    Private Sub Page_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e
    As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load

    End Sub

    End Class
    Peter, Dec 10, 2003

  2. because vs.net not support it current

    --
    http://www.lostinet.com/
    Lostinet.Web Controls&Components

    Lostinet.Web Support, Dec 10, 2003