Properties not showing in Property Window

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by daokfella, Jun 6, 2007.

  1. daokfella

    daokfella Guest

    I have a custom control. When I set a property using the property
    window, the property is added to my tag as such:

    <cc1:mycontrol id="id" runat="server" Property1="asdf"
    Property2="asdf"></cc1:mycontrol>

    When I close the page and open it again in the designer, the
    properties are blank in the property window, but the tag is intact.
    When I run the page, the properties are still correctly set, just not
    shown on the property window in design view. What am I missing?

    My properties are pretty basic:

    <Bindable(true), Category("Appearance"), DefaultValue(""),
    PersistenceMode(PersistenceMode.Attribute), _
    Localizable(True), Editor(GetType(Design.ImageUrlEditor),
    GetType(Design.UITypeEditor))> _
    Public Property ImageUrl As String
    Get
    Me.EnsureChildControls()