Properties of ClientValidationFunction's arguments argument

Jon Davis

I have a CustomValidator control, to which I've assigned a Javascript
function name in the ClientValidationFunction property of the control.

Example client function (Jscript):

<script>
function myFunction(source, arguments) {
if (arguments.Value != myValue) arguments.IsValid = false;
}
</script>

My question is, what are all the properties of "source" and "arguments" in
arguments being passed to this function? Documentation is nil on this. I
would like to obtain the name of the field being passed to this function
(the field being validated).

Thanks,
Jon