Property DataColumn

Juan Irigoyen

As I can create a property in which they appear them name of the columns of
a datatable object and when selecting selects the name of the column I have
tried with the following code but when selecting it selects to the object
column instead of the name of the column. Also I have proven has to use to
typeconverter but I have not obtained anything. Thanks.

private DataColumn formCampoClave = null;

[Category("Datos")]

[Description("Set o get the name of field.")]

[DefaultValue(null)]

[TypeConverter(typeof(TVector))]

public DataColumn FormCampoClave

{