Property DataColumn

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Juan Irigoyen, Nov 11, 2005.

  1. As I can create a property in which they appear them name of the columns of
    a datatable object and when selecting selects the name of the column I have
    tried with the following code but when selecting it selects to the object
    column instead of the name of the column. Also I have proven has to use to
    typeconverter but I have not obtained anything. Thanks.

    private DataColumn formCampoClave = null;

    [Category("Datos")]

    [Description("Set o get the name of field.")]

    [DefaultValue(null)]

    [TypeConverter(typeof(TVector))]

    public DataColumn FormCampoClave

    {