    How do i do that?

    Thanks
    George.
    George Ter-Saakov, Dec 1, 2003

  2. George Ter-Saakov

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    user controls do not have design-time support in current version of VS.NET
    when dragged to the Page (they have only when designing the UC itself).
    Newest release of ASP.NET Web Matrix has support for it and I guess it is
    coming to the next version of VS.NET (Whidbey).

    --
    Teemu Keiski

    Teemu Keiski, Dec 1, 2003

  3. Thanks for the info.