Property in the Properties window?

George Ter-Saakov

I created UserControl with property Title.
It works when i specify it in the HTML (like <RS:MyControl runat="server"
Title="MYTitle">
But i do not see the property in the Property Window of VS.

How do i do that?

Thanks
George.

Teemu Keiski

Hi,

user controls do not have design-time support in current version of VS.NET
when dragged to the Page (they have only when designing the UC itself).
Newest release of ASP.NET Web Matrix has support for it and I guess it is
coming to the next version of VS.NET (Whidbey).