Property 'Keycode' is non-nullable

Jacques Wentworth

Hi there

I've recently upgraded to Crystal XI, and rebuilt all my existing
projects. When creating a setup and deployment package, the following
error prevents me from successfully achieving this:

ERROR: Property 'Keycode' is non-nullable

Initiallly, I used the new evaluation version of Crystal XI, but
thought buying the software would fix the error. No such luck.

Narrowed down the problem, to the Crystal Report Viewer and its
references included in my project. I am using Web-based forms,
and displaying my results in a crystal report.

PLEASE can you help?

Regards
JW