  1. I have a vb.net usercontrol with a public property. How can I can get my new
    property to appear in the Properties window in web forms design view? The
    only properties I can see are ID, EnableViewState and Visible.
    Anthony Faull, Nov 13, 2003

  2. Anthony Faull

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    You are not supposed to do anything special to have these properties show
    up. If you have inherited your class from WebControl, INamingContainer and
    your methods are public they will show up. Now there is a bug where you will
    need to close visual studio and re-open it to see changes to properties, but
    that is all I can think of at the top of my head.

    regards

    --

    Got TidBits?

    Alvin Bruney, Nov 13, 2003